Tina Johnson, Assistant Director of
Administrative and Human Resources
Employee Benefits Open Enrollment runs from
Monday, May 23rd through Wednesday, June 1st
We know that as the school year winds down, thinking about something as exciting as your employee health benefits may not be high on your list. With that in mind, the Administrative and Human Resources staff have made a special effort to make enrolling in health benefits as simple as possible. Brand new this year is the Online Employee Health Benefits Open Enrollment!
You should follow these instructions to complete the Online Open Enrollment:
- Log on to www.janesville.k12.wi.us
- Scroll to the middle of the page and click on the For Staff box. Numerous options will appear below it. You will want to choose Employee Access (this is the last option in the first column).
- Skyward will appear on the screen. Please login with the same Login ID and password used to log into your computer account.
- Once you have accessed Skyward, a box should pop up, informing you that you have an Online Form that needs to be completed. You can access the form by clicking on the link.
- Once you have entered in all the information, you will scroll back to the top. You should select ‘Save’ OR ‘Print and Save.’
- You should then click on ‘Step 2, Complete Online Form.’ There will be a box to check that indicates you have completed the online form. Please check ‘Finish and Submit.’
- You should receive a verification email indicating that you have completed the Online Open Enrollment Process.
After you have completed the Online Open Enrollment process, you may go back and print your form by logging back into Skyward. Under the Employee Information Tab, select ‘Online Forms.’ Your Enrollment form will show under completed Online Form. You can view and print from this area.
Who should have access to the Online Open Enrollment?
Online Open Enrollment will be available to employees who work 6 or more hours per day, or certified staff who work more than 4 hours per day (at a pro-rated amount). If you do not have access to Online Open Enrollment, and feel that you are eligible for benefits, please contact Jamie Brown at ext 5007 to discuss the eligibility parameters.
As a reminder, this open enrollment is for your health benefits only, and must be completed by June 1, 2016. Enrollment for other benefits offered through the district, such as your Flex Spending Account, etc., will be done separately at a different time.
We know this is a new process for everyone, and the Administrative and Human Resources team appreciates your time and patience as we go through the first Online Open Enrollment together!