To stay consistent with our focus on transparency, I believe that it is important to keep district staff and the community up-to-date on the decisions that are being made. I will be reporting each Monday, through this blog, on the important events that occurred the previous week in a series titled “The Superintendent Chronicle: A Week in Review”. This blog reviews what was a high priority for me the week before and explains the “why” behind important district decisions.
- Meeting with UW Rock County Dean Carmen Wilson to explore strategic alliance relationship
- Meeting with Administrator Gary Albrecht to explore strategic alliance relationship
- Meeting with Chancellor, Provost, Dean and Director at UW-Whitewater to explore strategic alliance relationship
- Constant monitoring and planning with Monroe school leadership team and Principal Kuehne for short term steps and planning to keep Monroe on a positive path.
- Oversight of preparation for OPEB study and discussion.
- Oversight of preparation for the staffing plan