Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What’s Right in the School District of Janesville

What’s Right in the School District of Janesville (SDJ) is a forum to recognize outstanding performances and achievements by SDJ employees, students and schools.
Edison Students Let Loose at PBIS Dance
Edison’s second PBIS after school student dance was held on Friday, October 11th from 3:30- 5:30pm. Over 225 students attended the dance and many staff members volunteered to be supervisors. The dances are held to provide incentives for students through their behavior during the school day.

Craig Senior Shines at Midwest Invitational
Senior Kirsten Triller sang the National Anthem at the Midwest Invitational. She sang before over 4,000 people. According to Cross Country Coach Jessica Lawton, she "represented Craig High School's music program with her professionalism, talent, and pride."
Kennedy Parents Happy to Receive Calls from Teachers
Here is also a response from a parent after receiving a positive phone call from a Kennedy teacher:

“I just wanted you to know I got the message you left on my cell phone about (my son). I am so glad to hear it! I let him know he should be proud of himself and that I am very proud of him too. I am very happy to hear he is settling in. Thanks for letting me have my proud mom moment! I really appreciate it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.